GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paousman jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:10:28 PDT
Ebrima,

I think you should accept the fact that Ambassadors are political
appointees. Secondly, experience is a complement to competence and skills.
Though young, Essa might prove to be more competent and skilldul in
executing his duties than you might think.

Please don't challenge Tombong on this issue.Essa Sey has never been Deputy
Permanent Secretary for Defence. Essa Khan is the Deputy Permanent Secretary
at the Department of State for Defence.
Since we are all liable to make mistakes,I would urge you to accept the fact
that your "reliable source" gave you some wrong information about Essa Sey.
It is therefore prudent that you double check your information(s) before
sending them to the Bantaba.

God bless all Peace Loving Gambians.

Pa Ousman Jarju