GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arona John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:14:12 MYT
Fellow Gambians,
               History,the recorder of all events,is now in progress in the
Great Gambia.The recent event which leads to the death of some students is
quite unfortunate.My condolence goes to the the family of the deceased
students.
               It is very encouraging to see people expressing their concern
with regards to the issue currently at hand.But what is UNGAMBIAN is to use
foul languages against a fellow Gambia.The recent postings that surfaced
between Mr. Essa Sey and some friends do not reflect the true Gambian
nature.Thus I am appealing to those concern to please DROP IT and let us
focus  mind on the current issue.
               Let the struggle continues and may ALLAH blesses us.AMEN!

ARONA