GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:13:23 -0000
TOMBONG:

With all due respect, how could we agree to disagree if people like you tend
to grow WINGS and feel too good to respond to VALUABLE questions posted to
you during civil discourse. And it was your VERY SELF who had opted for what
you called "LET'S DISCUSS THE ISSUES" approach to a more tangible forum
discussion. When contributors posted questions in your last postings, your
very shameful response was that you did NOT intend to discuss with or
respond to what you categorized as "SILLY QUESTIONS FROM THOSE WHO USE
FICTITIOUS OR PEN NAMES". This brutal response and insult came from TOMBONG
himself, some one I have respect for because of the level of your
intelligence; and I was totally taken off guard by such a wild response from
you. The point is, before you will learn to agree and disagree with some one
in a more civil debate, you MUST respond to postings, and not to disappear
or delist your self form the forum. Please, let commence the civil debate
back from where you left it at: That is, respond to all those contributors
who had earlier on posted their valuable questions to you, period. God
bless.

Ansumana Kujabi:(THIRD-Truth Telling, Honesty, integrity, Responsibility and
Democracy)