GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:18:46 -0500
Hello Old Boys and girls of Saints

Our web Technician has developed a chat room, please explore it. We want to
revisit the trips to Juffureh, james Island and the like Please go to the
chat room at www.whiteandblue.cjb.net

A meeting will be convened on July 7th at Terrell High School in Atlanta at
6:00pm. Please report behind the south goal post.

We also want to have divisional co-ordinators in the various States. So if
you are interested please feel free to contact us on the web site or reply
to this message

The greatest principal of st Augustine's  is currently in New York for the
Summer watch out for his contribution in an exclusive interview for our web
page Kibaro.

What about an old boys soccer game in Atlanta Saints Old boys and Girls VS
the rest. Give us feedback and sign up for the team

Sincerely Yours,
Ebou Njie
Webmaster

Tijan Massaneh Ceesay