GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:26:42 EST
Thanks Modou. it was actually Abdoulie Jallow who suggested supporting
Citizens FM first before seeking another alternative, and Prince Coker also
said that such a station should be in The Gambia, which leads to the same
thing again. Both of them have a very good point, and l guess the question is
how this support can be rendered.You have raised a very timely issue here
yourself, and l hope that the ideas being thrown around here are not just
relegated to mere debate.

Jabou

In a message dated 1/19/00 7:04:45 PM Central Standard Time,