GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:47:09 EDT
Thank you for the ongoing update brother Mo. This is a very possibly volatile
situation and I just hope that teh government of President Gkagbo will stop
playing games and sign this cesae-fire before he finds that those trying to
make peace have given up on him, and which in turn will just lead to total
chaos.

Jabou Joh

n a message dated 10/12/2002 9:23:47 PM , [log in to unmask]