GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:32:45 GMT
If Dr. Moorley doesn't mind, we'd like him to publish the results of his
trials in Europe in a publicly accessible medium: website, radio, library,
etc.

We would also like to know which pharmaceutical firms have funded the
research and the trials, and which ones will manufacture the vaccine.

We commend his steadfast efforts in finding a cure or vaccine for malaria.
Gambians are always supportive of vaccine trials especially those purported
to rid them of their perennial ills.

cheers!!