GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:32:31 +0000
Fellow Gambians,

I have been researching and trying to get some information regarding the
progress made so far for the possibility of Gambians  to vote away from home
in 2006.

I understand that the IEC has been addressing the issue and that indeed the
USAID has funding for this, however, I seem to be making no progress in
getting the information to proceed with a fundraising effort I have in mind.

I am interested in seeing a collective effort by interested parties
including the APRC, NADD as well as neutral camps to come together for this
effort in the diaspora.

To date I have approached the Atlanta APRC branch, discussed it with few
members of the STGDF in Atlanta and an agency in washington DC specializing
in such efforts as well as sent an email to the ambassador in Dc whom I
believe was  in the Gambia and still is.

Can someone kindly elaborate on this  including the state house as well?

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie-Lekbi

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい