GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ahmad Scattred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:00:55 -0500
Okay Brother Jassey-Conteh!

We need to address Jammeh's repressive rule and how best to ensure the
establishment and consolidation of democracy in The Gambia (of course, not
at the expense of all other issues). I know you are one of the many who help
keep the focus where it should be.

I believe the key is for us not to allow ourselves to be derailed by any
obstacles on our path.

So, let's march on!

Amadou SJ

ps: my last word on the matter