GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:59:44 -0000
Ebrima, When I first saw the title of your post, I thought that you were
going to reprimand me for using your name. And I was ready to appologise for
that. However, since that is not the case, I would again like to remind you
that my identity is not the issue. One time you were sure that I was SOS
Jallow, another time your "Source" intmitated that I was Tombong. If you
remember at another time I was Tom Forster. For God and heaven's sake let's
discuss the issues. As far as I am concerned, keep guessing. May be next
time I will be President Jammeh or Sedat Jobe.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.