GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:29:57 -0400
James:

I hereby repeat that the ALD symposium was a two-man
initiative and that Mr. MBallow had requested to represent the UDP and you turned him down.  I hope Mr. MBallow had read
your posting, so that he can set light to your denial.

I am not here to personally attack you, but to set the
record straight.  I hope you will reach out to more
Gambians in metro DC area to be part of next year's events.
You indicated that Dr. Nyang was going to participate and
you never explained why he did not show up.  You have a
right to sit on the fence.  It is disturbing that you
work for an organization that is fighting fearlessly for
the rights of African Americans.

I hope you have a good year and I look forward to working
with you next year.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh