GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:51:29 EDT

Mr Barrow,

Very interesting project featured on Bobvila.com. Good for the  environment
also because of the recycling value.
With regard to Gambia, there is definitely a market for a competent,
reliable contractor who Gambians in the diaspora can entrust their hard  earned money
to with the confidence that their building projects will be  completed to
their satisfaction without any bad experiences, so the market is  there for the
taking. The stories of people trying to complete building  projects while not
on the ground and the ensuing problems abound. Your  proposed projects sound
interesting.
Good luck.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 10/20/2006 12:13:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,