GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 06:27:20 +0100
Seedy,

Saiks does not owe anyone an explaination, so please read Matarr's posting
properly.

Mind you, both you and Saul should also advice Matarr to stop insulting
people and their mothers as a good citizen of our beloved country. I believe
that is also part of the struggle for clarity.

THe Strugggle Continues!!!!
Ndey Jobarteh