GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:42:09 +0000
"Who else is seen dishing white envelopes left, right and centre other than
His Excellency? Where did Jammeh acquire the exorbitant sum spent on his
"benevolent" Hajj gesture to unsuspecting Gambians? Where did the money
given to schools to mollify angry students across the country come from?
Certainly "Allah's World Bank" will not have passed any funds through him
looking at the APRC government's terrible record of handling the country's
economy over the years. The politics of waste which he so passionately
condemned as one of the ugly hallmarks of the PPP era was being revived and
consolidated with stupefying thoroughness. As a leader he took the lead.
Others behind him are following in this mind-boggling programme of
plunder.These among other things should be food for thought for our
revolutionaries."

Ams, these are some of the many questions that Gambians should be demanding
answers from the criminal that is Jammeh.  If we do nothing, then we shall
continue to be bled to death.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou