GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:16:48 -0400
Mr. Rashad Khalifa the founder of his sect and  I spoke on the telephone at
length in the late seventies before his assisination at his mosque early before
the (fajr) morning prayer. Some accuse him that  he was claiming to be  the
mehdi and had divine powers in the number 19 .
Welll only Allah knows who and when  the second comming of Christ (Mehdi) will
happen. Here in Maryland we  call them computer muslims. They are very
informative and well organized but we must investigate his claims to have all
proof of legitimacy first.
Some are already doing that.
May we all have the truth as our creator prescribed.
thanks and Wasalaam
Habib Diab Ghanim