GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:48:54 +0100
Sidibeh,

Thanks for that small reminder.I should say that it was only after your
reply that I got to understand that this debate has been going on for some
time and involving others.I just red that of Conteh and the reply by Mo,at
first thinking that it was a James Bond thing,only to find out that it was
about some one I had known and still known to me   as a decent person.I have
never defended the character of Joe to humiliate others,even defending the
character of this gentle man  against Jaboh,Conteh,Sidibeh  etc, does not
mean that I am taking them as anything else.They are all decent people as
far as I am concern until proven otherwise. Take care

For Freedom
Saiks

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger