GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:42:19 -0000
EBRIMA:

Very many thanks for your quick response, and more importantly, I am
enormously glad  for your reassurance that you intend to persist on with
your "My Messages To All Gambians". Frankly, my dear brother, we need you to
stick by us and still bring on your HEAVY BULL-DOZERS in order to firmly
nail the Coffin of the Moron. To that end, brother, my sincere appreciation
for responding to my public out cry for you to resume your usual messages to
all Gambians. GOD BLESS BROTHER.

ANSUMANA