GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:09:30 PST
mr.right or magnanimous..
i do think that Omar did very much understood the relevance of bigotry.
Being in scandinavia doesn't exempt u from from the tyranny of a social
class most often addressed as NIGGERS and to which, i can substantiate a
presence. Also allow me to add... there are to my definition of American
blacks...two distinctive categories, which are, as my beloved
teacher(MALCOM-X) referred to as the: HOUSE NIGGERS and FARM NIGGERS: I,
however, do not comprehend which of these two u belong to or represent...to
my understanding, Mr. khan is referring to the later due to their
irresponsibility, blindness, arrogance and low self-esteem.