GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:21:46 +0100
Hello Ndey Bajan and Saloum Jimbara !

I am so happy to know that you are enjoying your stay in the UK and
finding it very useful in your studies.  I am a teacher in the UK (of
much younger children - ages 4 to 7yrs), but for many years I have been
travelling to CRD North Bank, staying in Manna Village.  I know many
people in Jangjangbureh, Jarumeh Koto, Brikama Ba, Yorro Beri Kunda,
Sankuli Kunda etc.

Like you I am travelling to The Gambia on July 23rd (for a 3 week stay,
during which time I shall be going to CRD for 2 weeks.)  I hope it will
be possible to meet up with you, either at the airport in London, or
back in your home towns, or even in Armitage if you will be there !).

I know your school and many of its pupils -  it has a very fine
reputation.

With greetings from

Susan Rowe