GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:02:24 EDT

Mrs Rebecca David does not know The GDP is a non-religious organisation.
Please direct Mrs. David to the appropriate org. for her philanthropy.

Haruna.

Dearest One,

I am Mrs Rebecca David from Solomon Islands.I am  married to late Mr Richard
David, who worked with Solomon Islands Embassy in  Ivory Coast for Twenty-Six
years before he died in the year 2003,after a brief  illness that lasted for
only five days.

We were married for Eighteen years with a duaghter(Hannah)who later  died in
a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both  born
again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited
the sum of (US$2.5M)(Two Million,Five hundred Thousand United States Dollar) in
a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote  d'Ivoire.

Presently,this money is still with the bank.   Recently,Following my ill
health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the  next eight months due to my
cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my  stroke sickness.Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a  Christain
organization,orphanage homes, humaniterian Aid, that will utilize this  money the way I am
going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late  husband before his
death.I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities  like,Orphanages,
Christain schools, and Churches. I took this decision because I  don't have any
child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are  not
Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.  I don't
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death  hence I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the  Lord. I
don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my  health
hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't  want them
to know about this development.

As soon as I receive  your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in
Abidjan. I will also  issue you the documents that will prove you the present
beneficiary of this  fund.  My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian. Please  assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated here.
Hoping to receive your  reply.

Remain blessed
Mrs. Rebecca  David.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.