GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:55:21 GMT
                          But  Why!
"I was just obeying orders" says a nazi German concentration camp officer to
a  victims little daughter, she looked him in the eye and tears begin to
role down her eyes and replied but how about orders from God the all mighty
one! He looked at her teary eyes and began to sob
uncontrolably.But why ! But Why! The little Girl demanded for answers as she
dance in pain........