GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:09:55 +0100
Comrade Conteh wrote:

> The interest of The Gambia in totality must prevent
> us from laying foundations for the dictator to
> legitimize on.  I was moved by the actions of NCP,
> PPP and GPP in sending delegates to the House of
> Commons' Meeting in the United Kingdom.

I agree with you. Indeed Gambia's very geography imposes on us the need to negotiate our coexistence with one another. But I am concerned about the conspicuous absence of any representative from PDOIS at this historic House of Commons meeting. Why were they not there? Can anyone tell me?

I am sorry if I am suddenly asking unnecessary questions. As I mentioned earlier, I am simply trying to catch-up, so
I thank you alll for your patience.

Sidibeh