GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:41:35 -0500
Sister Soffie,
If this was indeed from Mr. Botha (yo which I have my doubts),  lets
treat it as is- the confessions of an Apartheid leader. Sadly, a true
confession often says it all "leaving leave nothing back". Given that
the man lived his last days a very broken,  bankrupt  and a very sad
man. Not only did he failed to safe his "noble"  but failed cause-
apartheid, he died in shame  aka "nyaka jum"  (excuse my words) and in
seclusion ( a vertual prisoner in his home, who could not be proud of
his life's work). In other words a loser!! So I say lets thank him for
making the world see the very ugly side of the system he worked so hard
to build and defend. I think we should be thankful that people like
President Mandela lived long enough to have the last say.

Malanding