GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:32:08 -0500
OPTV CAN HELP ITALY'S INTELLIGENCE TRACE CASO THROUGH KANILAI

The words in inverted commas below are from Malick Mendy one of those Good
Gambians abroad who follow events with an open mind and readiness to be
objective.Indeed Malick OPTV is ready to work with the Italian intelligence
through you so that we can trace Caso together.Caso is certainly not a
clean person.Before seeing your email sources had it that Caso was a run
away Italian prisoner/suspect.Before getting closer to Jammeh Caso was
working as a restaurant owner.He framed one French man called Arneau and
then accused the man of selling military hard ware.The NIA rushed there
and  came up with some sleeping bags and an old used military zodiac boat.
Arneau was really not hiding and he was married to a Gambian lady.How can
someone sell military hardware and then leave his or material near the
beach where tourists come to tan their skins? Is that a serious way to
conduct intelligence gathering? Jammeh and his gang have very shallow ways
of doing business. Caso and Arneau had their own clivages so the Italian
mafia vouched to finish the French man.This caused a lot of diplomatic row
back home in 2000.Arneau was detained and then went through a lot of
harassment at the NIA as usual.It was former SOS Dr Sedat Jobe who
intervened and then saved Arneau from detention.The French authorities were
not happy about what happened and they did not appreciate either the way
Arneau was whisked out of Banjul like a pigeon in a cage. Sedat knew that
deporting Arneau was better than him staying and then being
tortured.Arneau's own French family was angered and warned Caso in the open
that they were going to deal with him even if it took decades.The French
consul in The Gambia then Mr Trapateau was very much involved in the case
because he stood to protect his citizen.This consul is not like our
diplomats who resort  to implicate Gambians.George Sarr knows about
that,but George taught! them a lesson by showing these lackeys that this
country is not a banana Republic. Look at the archives of the post Mr Mendy
you will see how Jammeh and the Gambian embassy in DC were  reporting our
people for deportation and then be jailed at mile two.Only for
demontsrating against a tyrant.That is the tyrant who hired Caso the run
away criminal from Italy.Mendy this is the best time for us to cordinate
efforts and expose Jammeh as an arms dealer and a terrorist. Your email has
revealed a lot of useful traces and I am very very happy about that. This
shows how much people care and it also shows that OPTV has no intension to
hate Jammeh for no reason.This also helps me indemnify my image that! I do
not have personal issues with Jammeh,instead our moves are geared towards
exposing the hypocritical side of a so-called Pan Africanist! Unfortunately
I have been branded as someone who is bitter because of personal
vendeatta.It makes me feel so sorry for our peo! ple because they do not
know why some of us are really angry with Jammeh.W e know the man and the
man knows that we know him. Jammeh cannot be engaged through any peaceful
means brothers and sisters and we will realise when it is late.No amount of
tactics can cover Yahya Jammeh and the whole world will see us pull the
veil.The veil is really off and his shameless side has been exposed beyond
reasonable doubt.

EUROPE'S AND USA'S LATEST MOVES CAN HELP OPTV AND OTHERS VERY MUCH.

France,Germany and other European countries have called for a joint
intelligence network so that they could effectively fight against terror
and terrorism.Look at the developments between the green berets and our
African brothers and sisters in Mali,Niger and Chad! Certainly our combined
efforts will defeat terrorists and arms dealers all over the world. Mr
Mendy please send me a private mail so that I will give you leads that can
be useful to the Italian Intelligence thus track down Caso.He is suspected
to be in England now. I am almost sure that! they are after the same Caso
and Yahya knew that Caso was an arms dealer. No friend of Yahya can stay
near him and live through the endless banditry without duping Yahya or
being duped! Bandits live in that kind of culture. Caso a notorious killer
and dealer,Yahya a sad soul and a serial killer.I never ever expected that
someone in Italy like yourself was seeing my revelations.God works in
mysterious ways brother. The Italian Intelligence have close links with the
French and certainly the French can join hands with Senegal.Your email has
been retrieved and forwarded to both Senegal and The USA here(no bluffs
this is real).The next stage of the followup has to be done out of the
public domain anyway.

Thank you Mr Mendy you are a true son of our dear country.

Here is what Mendy wrote earlier on.....

"like francesco caso. i cannot remember the date, but at one time over the
news on tv, an ex policeman with the surname caso was arrested for arm
robbery. he was reminded, but after sometime he comitted sucide.
continueing with the news, it is said that, the said caso has a
brother who was a police officer too. the italian police are searching for
him. to answer to crimes like arm robbery.
i am not sure of the region where this francesco caso comes from,
but if he comes from the tuscan region of italy, then he is the one. he can
be in the gambia enjoying, but dont think about how his people are treating
us bad here. anyday i happen to leave this country. i will write a book
about italy.
anyway binneh, i just wanted to give you thos information about
caso....."

Binneh S Minteh

Newyork University.