GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:33:38 +0100
Thanks for the forword AbdouKarim.

The Independent newspaper is doing a good job showing us the true colors of Jahya Jammeh who is ruling Gambia as his own,
Yet he never admitts his failure to the Gambian people but instead insulting them for been lazy.(YJRTS) Yahya Jammeh Radio
and Television service i will call it is one of his private properties in the Gambia not to the nation at large.This is how dictators rule
they are mad people and at same time their egocentric attitudes rules over their moral principles.Yahya is the only successful
farmer in the country and by archiving that he is using poor farmers to work for him free,Who cannot even farm their own but
can work for him and yet he calls them lazy men.Yahya is introducing slavery in Gambia or neocolonialist concepts and that goes
to every area in the Gambian soceity including his TV station.Few talks and the majority dares to say nothing whiles they suffers
and will suffer more since Yahya with his tycoons cares themselves but not the people.Is sad to see Gambia drowning into economic
dissaster and the only solution is to get rid of this government for the better.Is time the Gambian people rise up without delay of any political party and vote these people out.What about the farmers who never get paid,The young lads slaughted,Dumo et al in jail unjustly
ministers fired and recently feul crises.What next folks? Yahya is going to sell Gambia to the private sector and the people gonna be
second class citizens.Nevertheless we have any hatred for the man but our people deserves better than this and is time Yahya stop
playing smart and not been clever,Gambians need results not empty words.

For Justice
Fye Niama

            "I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and non-violence are as old as the hills".
                                                      (Mahatma Gandhi, the father of passive resistance)