GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:32:55 +0100
"and other soldiers who attacked H.Gombya's house killing only Kayiira."

**********

Comdrades,

Henry Gombia himself cannot escape from this.

Many of you might still remember some time around 1999? when Gombya was trying to advertise his book he was writing about the history of Uganda?,  my response to that , to which Gombia replied saying (and I quote with almost exact words):

"For me I am scared to kill a chicken.  When I want to kill a chicken, I always ask my visitors to help me kill it".

********
My interpretation of Gombya's words is that, he most likely had been told and/or he wanted to kill Kayiira (the chicken), - he might have feared to kill the chicken (Kayiira), so he let his visitors (the Salim Saleh's and those other soldiers), who must have been hiding somewhere around or whithin his house to do the killing.
Well, since then, I have been feeling the urge to return to Henry Gombia on this - I kept on telling some people (in private) I would one day return to that topic and time dragged on and on.  Now finally God has made it possibble for me to return to it must faster than I would have done.

Why did Henry Gombya not tell us about what he knew/saw and how he escaped easily from his house after the chicken (Kayiira) was killed - in any case  he was already in the safe heavens in London, who helped him with his Luwero skull propaganda and the so-called election rigging by Obote/UPC.
Those who can reach Henry Gombya should forward this to him and let him deny it!!   But mostly, let him explain to us the death of Kayiira, and how and why he (Henry Gombya), was not killed/hurt.  How /why he (Henry Gombya) was "arrested" only to be released the CIA agent style, driven in a foreign embassy car.

Another crime Henry Gombya did was when he actively and with sane mind intentionally told lies about the Luwero war where UPC supporters and officials and all the so-called "Anyanya's" were brutally killed by chopping off their heads, where Mrs. Zizinga (according to eye-witnesses), was the one in charge of burrying them in particular places only known to her and Museveni - skulls of these people were used in the west and throughout the world to demonise Dr. Obote and the UPC government.  Henry Gombya was still the journalist involved.

Was Obote/UPC supposed to have murdered his own party supporters and tribesmen (the "Anyanyas") in Luwero?

Let Gombya tell the whole world why, both the Scotland Yard and Museveni had  investigation committe to establish the truth about the skulls in Luwero Triangle during  Museveni's terrorist bush war - but THE RESULTS OF THEIR FINDINGS NEVER CAME OUT UPTO TODAY!
Why has none of them for Obote/UPC to be brought, with evidence, to the court of law to answer those charges - it is now almost 20 years since the Gombya's ushered in Museveni and his thugs to turn the country to where it has reached now.  Is Obote dead or don't they know where he is?

Can it be true that Obote/UPC murdered his/their own supporters and kin men  in Luwero (although the propaganda that Gombya and Museveni made to the outside world was that those were the heads of Baganda). Yes, a good number were Baganda, but this was because the Baganda DP swore to kill any other Muganda who supported UPC other than DP.

And what about the bodies/heads of soldiers by Museveni during the Museveni bush war that led to the famours Luwero skulls propaganda?

Let Gombya tell the whole world why!!

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango