GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fatou camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:46:29 -0500
Saul:

You have demonstrated amply the stuff you are made-of. So, i need some
education? Why don't you go ahead and teach me how to pee myself in public?
You seem to be a master in this area of inanity. So go ahead educate me!

"It's ok to say that I don't feel comfortable revealing my sentiments
regarding the APRC on a public forum because of my job, family connections,
security, etc."

Educate me further, sir, are you in opposition to the APRC because of a job,
your family, or the fear for your life? If you are- you must be even more
retarded than i expected you to be. Come- on, Koto, stop being senselessly
sensitive and bottomless. You are no better Gambian than anyone on this
forum. You cannot profess to have such a desire that is alien to any of us-
unless you have a personal undeclared war with the APRC/ Yahya Jammeh.
Which, by the way, is your business!

Saul, you must be a damned fool, to wanna make me what i choose not to be!
This is not the language i would have used, but judging from your
non-acceptance of divergent opinions/positions- and your immature stance, i
will reserve my respectable language to those who deserve it. Not you!

"If you want to be a Salesman of BullShit, know what doors to knock on! You
HAVE TO BE a retard to even try selling me garbage"

Unfortunately, you have already paid for the garbage. It suits you well, i
can see that! Please came again, it's nice going business with you.

It's a bright monday afternoon. I will not let you spoil it.

Good afternoon,
Harona.

NB: I couldn't acces my account. Once again, i used my wife's. Between you
and me, this account gives me more strenght.