GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:47:50 -0500
PR Gassa aka Jungle Sunrise ,
  I still do have one question for ya. Did you or did you not wrote?
"-Soubohummalla, maala jeppie. AYE WAYE PACHE!, Gassa." (EMPHASIS mine)

"Aye waye pache!", from a Gamtel Senior Planner is very disturbing. Please
revisit your comments and get a grip on life.Mind you,it's in the archives.

And Wipe that smile off your face and answer the doggone question, will
ya? Do we have to remind you that you are embrassing everyone affiliated
with the once prestiged Gamtel, and adding indelible insults to their
reputation. Do you see the potential dangers your myopic logic is luring
you into? Haven't you learn anything thus far? I suggest you take your
medication forthwith or ask your psychiatrist to augment the dosage and
avoid the risk of further dilating the few brain cells you got left? You
see, I'm very concerned, Kotokay. Do it for your family, if anything before
you drag them into this mess. Rumors had it that you seemed like a sincere
Koto but upon further review by board members of the tribunal of public
opinions otherwise known as Gambia-L, your dossier have been forward to
proper authorities in the field of mental retardation and psychotic
traumata. The overwhelming majority have unanimously decided that you are
unfit to stand trial for the alleged garbage you peddled over the past few
months on the l and elsewhere. Even your most ardent cohorts have silently
admitted some sense of guilty and scratching their heads because of your
erratic tendencies to go bananas. But as Chief Zebudia(Nigerian comedian)
used to say, "What can me man be does?". I do pity you too.

To your other cohorts, this one in particular, wrote:
"MY HATRED AND REJECTION FOR YOUR IDIOTIC STANCE ON LINE CANNOT BE MEASURED
MR.HAMJATTA.I suggest you go back and be trained again by your buddies at
the family level because they have sent a sickly peter-piper to us(the
society). SHUT THE HELL UP MR.HAMJATTA YOU ARE NOTHING!"

Gassa, could you do us a favor and pass the table salt(scratch that, I mean
the Paracetamol) to this poor smug before he rips his heart out? I mean
you guys are just bunch of lunatics parading as government officials. Talk
about an encounter with the unexplained!Geez guys, such prime-cut imbecilic
infantility is simply bordeline mindboggling. Maybe people with low self-
esteem(ALES)have earned it, what can I say. All we ask is that you atleast
try not to give strangers on this list the impression that most gambians
are like this, for that is not quite the case at ALL. I've never had any
acquaintances with sad-story-gambians such as yourself and your cohorts,
ever. You guys are f^<k!ng unbelievable, excuse my french there! Phew!

PS: Yus wrote to Lamin Ceesay: 'Furthermore, Lams, the invective laden
 piece you sent out is very reminiscent of the writings of one ambassador
 from Paris."

Spot dude! Same IP, I might add. God help us all and sever us from idiocy

                                                This Is Ridiculous!
                                                Simply Unacceptable!
                                                Mr Makveli! (o-:)

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com