GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
awa joeque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:31:30 -0000
Sariang

You don,t need to appeal to anyone of these guys - what you need to do is to
tell Alieu S. Keita to give us a break because we are not interested in his
so call revelation about Our Ebrima Ceesay.

Alieu S. Keita, Yayah Jammeh, Essa Sey...... whoever you are one thing that
I can tell you is that hiding behind a shield and trying to let the public
hear your voice is very deceiving and cowardly.  No barrier can block the
search for the truth and once our mission is accomplished - we won't even
stop there!

Awa