GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maria Caterina Ciampi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:24:02 -0400
Thank you.  Indeed I have only been reading the listings regularly for less
than a week and am already turned off.  It is a pity that what is happening
on a macro level in The Gambia has infected a place for constructive
discussion.  Only two people, both women, have offered to assist me in
getting a copy of a petition to distribute in Canada; the others continue
their negative attacks.   It makes me feel very cynical about the future of
The Gambia, with or without Jammeh.

M. C. Ciampi