GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 02:17:54 +0100
Mr Conteh,

  Just to rectify you I am not Jallow, dont bring about another mess like your Joe -Harry Sambou relation stuff by linking me to OJ, ok get it straight in, bloke!

  If there`s any that need to carry the brand "immature" and "tribalist" i guess it has to be You. Did you forget how you ended up being disgraced in here when you narrated stories about Joe being a relative of Harry Sambou when the issue at hand was something of a more constructive nature. Later on your blatant lies were exposed when Joe gave facts about the issue which clearly shows you were infact telling lies. And disgraced you, never responded. What a shame that was!!!!  So what more could be more immature and tribalist than that.

  I say things i feel i must say because they are the truth. Darboe, a greedy tribalist and incompetent politician joins hands with a political clawn of the person of Hamat Bah, the combination of whom represent a total mockery of the whole process of liberating the Gambian people from the savage grip of the Predator (Jammeh).
  I wouldn`t be taken by surprise if folks like you, sanneh and others in your tribalist camp take these set of insignificant beings as your National heros.
  I know if for Amat alone you won`t have, but because of Darboe and other Fellow Mandinkas around. Rubbish isnt it?.......
  Darboe thinks he`s destined to Rule and you beleive that!!!! What a tribalist funny piece of joke!!! Sick, aren`t you?
  Well done misters!!!!!! Good luck to you Tribalist lot!!!

Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
      Amadou Jallow:

  I will take an exception and reply to you.  My assertion
  on the by-election was that I predicted a close victory for APRC.
  You can twist and insult all you want, but at the end of the
  day many will conclude how immature you've been
  carrying yourself on the L.  You have shown your rudeness
  and tribal sentiment.  As for now and in the future, I do not
  have time for rude people.  Maybe you need a solid upbringing
  to respect people.

  You are a disgrace to every Jallow that I've known.  I know OJ
  does not like such attitude that you've exhibited.

  I bet those in NADD are tired of your rudeness.

  Naphiyo,
  Comrade Jassey-Conteh