GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:44:03 -0700
Omar Ndow,

Once again YOU have shown to anyone with any sense
what a true hypocrite looks like. You took it on
yourself to tell all what a pain in your types' ass I
am (your phrase,) how I talk about everything (a
blatant lie,) how you wonder how many times I look at
myself in the mirror (keep guessing,) my "Garuwelleh
Bullshit" (and what is that?,) etc. Are these the
types of insults that people at your "level" throw at
those they don't even know? What the hell do you know
about me? I can't imagine any sensible, or
self-respecting person wanting to be at your "level."
Great "level" you're at!

In typical hypocrite style, you've summoned the nerve
to talk about dragging yourself to my "level." What
level is that? It never ceases to amaze me how
pathethic characters like yourself who haven't been
able to accomplish a damn thing in your sorry lives
come to this forum, and talk about what "level" you,
or someone else belongs to. It's this type of
arrogance/ignorance combo that really irritates me:
you don't know anything about me; you know so little
about yourself that you assume I'm below your "level."
What a dumbass!

You're free to use a pen name. And you and your
cohorts are free to engage in this Jammeh Opponents
Distraction/Discrediting campaign. Your game is so
transparent, it's child's play to decipher. But, what
you'll NOT accomplish is to throw garbage at me, and
get away with it. If I keep quiet, you and your types
get the wrong idea. (I tried that with Mafy Jerreh
Yaya AJJ Jammeh and within hours he was boasting that
I had "silenced" me.)If I expose your hypocrisy, I'm
"quarelling," or "squabbling" or "showing my true
colors?" Well, call it what you want! All these labels
are better than a hypocrite, and you ARE a Hypocrite!
And about "true colors," why don't you show YOUR "true
colors?" Maybe then, all will know exactly what it is
that I say that causes such a huge "pain in your ass"
(your phrase.) I'm sure many have no clue. So help
us...

Saul.

PS: I'll not be caught dead at your "level!"