GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:51:03 GMT
Essa/Malafy,

Essa: Because I'm really busy, I'll just rest my case on what Joe Sambou has
pointed out very poignantly. In typical Jammeh sycophant style, you're
deftly dodging my VERY SIMPLE question by raising totally irrelevant issues.
I leave the List members to judge for themselves who's more truthful between
the two of us, 'cause all I asked is the names of the dead students who are
related to YOU or Yaya Jammeh per your claim! To any decent human being,
that shouldn't be a toughie at all. But you can't resist pulling a Jammeh on
me. Some things are contagious I guess. I'm sure anyone with basic sense can
see that Secretary Ousman Badgie isn't the only liar in the high echelons of
this govt. Anytime one thinks you people can't sink any lower, you pull a
spell-binder. Amazing!

Malafy: I'm amazed that you have the nerve to call anyone's posting "trash
talk." I used to be really miffed at your irrationality, but having spoken
to several people who know you very well, I only laugh at your musings these
days. So keep up advertising yourself to Yaya Jammeh, and like-minded dim
wits. No one else on earth will be impressed by this self promotion. A
significant portion of this List are professional people with college
degrees, yet no one here, but you and EB sign your postings with your
qualification/designation or job title. If one has to go to such an extent
to demonstrate his success/qualification (and YOU do habitually,) then
something is amiss somewhere. My grandpa used to say that "when a man
emerges from his house, and brags about what he's just done to his wife," he
said "you better run and seek help for the man, because there's something
wrong with his manhood." But then, I don't expect you to understand such
language. Taking Beran Jeng's advice, I'll rest my case. I'd like to hear
from Tombong and your other cohorts about what happened to the missing
students. You just keep dreaming.

Saul.