GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:13:26 -0500
Prince,
      My credentials in literature are as sophisticated as literature
itself, so i won't worry about your usual bluffy styles!
      Call me Essa thats your bloody business! insults started from your
rotten camp.What is more insulting than what EJ Ceesay wrote on Kinza
Jawara.Kinza was his prey all these days! Where were you with your
hypocritical tongue?Where Mr.Prince or Gauloise?
      Ha! fisheries and ministerial positions are for those of you who are
befriending your key boards as very ambitious politicians,to hail.I am a
business man i am not the one who should be "sikaring" for  positions.I f
that is reserved for Essa well,
good luck and you may try getting a fishing boat as well.
      Ps:one thing Obrien why didn't you equally attempt to correct my
quotations from Balzac.Are you one of those 'bidong' intellectuals?
African opposition members like you are the hiding Joshua Nkomos! He fought
against colonialism and later deserted his own camp only to satisfy his
greedy political ambition.
      I won't be surprised to hear you guys fight over ministerial posts
when your "mirage" gvt enters the state house.
AL K.