GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:02:42 EDT
For President of these United States. This, after having supported John
Edwards, then Hillary Rodham Clinton. The real work of campaigning begins  today.

Haruna --
Hillary Clinton announced her support for our campaign today.
Senator Clinton made history over the past 16 months -- not just because she
has broken barriers, but because she has inspired millions of Americans with
her  strength, her courage, and her commitment to causes like universal health
care  that make a difference in the lives of hardworking Americans.
Our party and our country are stronger because of the work she has done
throughout her life, and I'm a better candidate for having had the privilege of
competing with her.
Senator Clinton will be invaluable to our efforts to win in November, and I
look forward to campaigning alongside her to bring this country the change it
so  desperately needs.
Hillary and her supporters are joining us at an urgent moment.
It's going to require a new level of commitment from every single one of us
to build a national campaign in the general election.
And we're going win this election the right way -- by growing our grassroots
network of ordinary people giving only what they can afford.
Will you help by making your first donation today?
If you give right now, a previous donor has agreed to match your gift,
doubling its impact. Help us reach our goal of 20,000 new donors by making a
matching donation today:
_https://donate.barackobama.com/match_
(http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7cc681faca9fcfae/v1aDA3/VEsH/)
It's time for all of us to come together to take on John McCain in the
general election. John McCain offers another four years of George Bush's  policies,
which our country simply cannot afford.
To win, we must continue building an unprecedented organization in all 50
states. And that will only happen if we all work together, side-by-side.
Thank you for joining this movement and supporting a new kind of  politics.
Together we can do more than just win an election. Together we can change
this country, and we can change the world.
And we are honored to have Hillary Clinton at our side as we do it.
Barack

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい