GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:32:00 -0000
Kebba Dampha:

Thanks once again for a very insightful/thoughtful commentary. Frankly, it's
always great to read you. Keep it up, anyway.

My good sources in the Gambia: Let the e-mails come; we must maintain the
pressure on Yahya Jammeh and his barbaric regime, especially given the fact
that this is supposed to be an election year. So this is no time for hiatus.

In fact, next week, by the grace of God, I intend re-commence my postings
entitled "My Message To All Gambians", and I am hoping that good people like
Seedy Ahmed in the Gambia, would make sure that they are well distributed in
the Gambia, this time around.

Dr Amadou Janneh: Congrats and may God give the baby longlife and good
health.

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK.