GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:09:30 -0800
Hello Yaya I can see that your staff and one of your free lance liars has started spewing from within right? Ok that was not a good way of trying...Here we have them warning me that if I talk they will expose why I was recalled.Here we have a Sanyang someone saying I do NOT have education so I was being promoted because Kumba knows Pateh and Pateh knows Demba.Well after the coup of 1994 I knew no one in there more than Yaya Jammeh himself.Essa not being able to get a good job where in America? But Essa was granted asylum? And there are others who work in the states even without O levels? Let the readers judge for themselves.Sanyang as far as you have access to the State Dept files why did you not call the same authorities and ask them if I am on a pay roll or not then?Well Yaya-helper did you also find out where I have been or what I was doing before trying to move to another state? Are you also sure if I have really moved because am jobless? Have I even moved from Texas? If yes why
 did you refer to me being in Texas then? Well Mr Yaya-helper please get set and be ready to get a place near Yyaya when the ides of April strike.I knew allalong that I was going to  touch some bones! Infact do notuse Kalley here what pains you is beyond that Alieu.

A fool like Essa you have never seen? Yes why didn't Yaya recognise this foolish man and the dangerous part of him from France to Taipei before flying to the USA the peak of world's diplomatic postings? Mr Alieu Sanyang I bet some of you are hanging Yaya faster than expected.Good! so I wrote to the State dept about a list of Gambians?  Yes then why did Yaya and the embassy staff rush to deny that FIRING and RECALL WITH SOUR FEELING on the Washington Times then? The archives are  still fresh Alieu and Yaya. Alieu were you the anonymous person who granted the journalist that interview? Do you know the perosn who did? I can bet you do.Alieu do not kill yourself because such info will revisited when Yaya may not even expect it.My predictions towards April are not related to spirituality Alieu.This is based on associating variables.However your myopic mind can see things related to spirituality because of the JALANG under the Kapok Tree you all know.

Yes Alieu I could not predict my recall becauseI could also predict that Yaya himself is a soothsayer who misses the date of recall too?Alieu that embassy you refering may not be far from your pen either.

CERTAINLY ALIEU YOUR BLINDNESS IN BEING YAYAIST MAKES YOU FEEL THAT I AND OTHERS ARE SUFFERING HERE IN THE STATES.Look at your own email and see where you are implicating Yaya for now and later.

Just see it again.Alieu I will certainly reveal more than you may imagine on line and elsewhere and I AM SO HAPPY AT LEAST SOMEONE IS REACTING FROM WITHIN.THIS WILL MAKE ME HAVE MORE ENDURANCE.Alieu welcome on board tell people what you know about me right here.Will you not regret if I say all thatI know about Yaya's role towards Gambians home and abroad? Hope you are not trying to sell this idea to get people near Yaya?

How could someone who did that get fired by a president who wants to be seen as a champion on the war against terrorism?Remember that you are touching on a delicate subject for Yaya Mr Sanyang. Do you really care for Yaya? I will not even hesitate revealing your IP on line to start with.

Gambians and their names sent to State dept by Essa? How about when Yaya himself reported them to the INS when they were demonstrating near his hotel?

By then Essa was already out Alieu!

Lest you forgot what was on the Gambia Post?

Mr Sanyang please keep on spreading all over the place that Essa has no job,his asylum has been granted and he is searching for a job within the length and breath of America.Sanyang please remember that there are people on line who know me personally and they also have access to the files at the state dept and other place you refering to here.Alieu how could you know what was happening between me,Yaya,the state dept and others and kept quiet for a year and a half without trying to save Yaya from my criticsm then?

You know people like you feed on exposed targets thus help propell themselves towards Yaya. But Alieu I am eager to start rolling with Ya because that way people will know if I am what you think I am. Alieu please help get me a job Sir Als! Please because I am moving from one state to another like a sparrow! But I would NOT want to work at a restaurant in DC either.Chei!

Mr Sanyang ask Yaya if I am not qualified then why was he promoting me and then getting what (he said) The Gambia needed to promote projects? How could I work thru the Paris club to the executive Yuan on Taiwan all these years when I was such an unqualified fool? I am indeed ready for guys like you because that is why I posted my last email two days back.Yes Sanyang it is good that you are on and everyone knows that people like you are lurking around.Sanyang please avoid the elevator that I was using with that driver you are saying.Was it Queen or Assan Jagne?I think you are trying a game that you will regret.Sanyang your email certainly depicts the hatred I left behind.Hello Sanyang and how about if you bump on Essa during this February ie the month of African history in the USA delivering speechesbefore security supervisors in that Texas you mentioned? If you see me do not run away Alieu.

I do not have a job in your mind? Yeah Sanyang  but WellsFargo bank and Texas(the state you mentioned) are seeing your lies too!

Infact the more people like you believe that Essa is suffering and he is a fool running around, the better it will be for me.So any person who moves to any place in America is jobless and cannot travel because he or she is suffering? In Yaya Jammeh's agent's mind that is it!Sanyang and team follow my trail but do not run away when you receive it back from the IRS etc.

Finally I do hope that the GambiaL management will not cry foul if I start raining all the SALTY THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YAYA ON LINE IF THIS NEW FOOL CONTINUES TRYING TO DERAIL THIS GENUINE TREND?

As far as am  concerned I would appreciate Alieu being left to DIG HIS OWN GRAVE NEAR YAYA JAMMEH'S.Alieu now the ball is in your court I am all ears!

Essa Bokarr Sey.