GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 01:30:22 -0700
Saul Jawara,

      Please note that as far as i am concerned all those WAVING their banners of destraction cannot deviate me from speaking my mind. Its better for one to be principled than emotional.

Touray-the grammarian,

     I read through my mail today and saw one Touray,write in response to my articles and the only thing i saw was him showing me where i was gramatically 'offending' the language's rules! Believe me if we were to engage on marking our articles on line Mr Touray would've taken first(as a grammar -expert).However,my option on line is to put accross some ideas and full stop! I know that there are people herein  who speak English as a classical londoner  would do, so thats their luck sir.

      Nevertheless, i read through one article where someone said:"this is  internet and not inter perfect english language". So these kind of "tara-tata!" elitists like you  are also around?

      Yes i am the only diplomat that you know on the L who's trying to defend Jammeh and so what? PLEASE MR TOURAY I HAVE A CONVICTION THAT THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ALLAH AND NOT THE OPPOSING END YOU BELONG TO. SO PREPARE YOUR BITTER PUNNISHMENT FOR ME YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT ONE DAY.

Saul Khan,

Saul khan welcome back.Believe  me, although we've been engaging each other in a very bitter way  i respect you for one thing and thats the fact that you never attempt to draw me into "ganaaw marché-jabbering" as i said to Hamjatta before.

      Saul the reason why it took me so long to give my account on the issue IRO the blood relatives  was because i was not ready to  succumb to your FORCEFUL and PATERNALISTIC style of getting a reaction from my side.Obviously the Thioune, guy( on the list) is close to a relative of mine who used to live at 15 Wellesly St. in Banjul. I will give you more details on this one and the others next time then you will see to it that, i was not just trying to exonerate the president as you implied.

       ESSA BOKARR SEY.