GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 19:08:52 -0400
Mr. Sheriff Fofana gave the following vote count in Kombo East:

Fansu Jung Conteh--APRC  3200 (rough estimate)
Lamin R. Darboe--UDP/NRP 2,862
Lamin B. Touray--NADD      1109

Though this is diturbing to me personally, we can enumerate the
opposition votes for reality checking.  Can we continue to be
divided to give Jammeh upper hand?  No. Thus, we should
stop blaming each other and unite for a yahyaless Gambia.  The
opposition stands a chance of winning in Kombo East.

Mr. Lamin R. Darboe has a bright future.  I encourage those from
Kombo East to allocate funds for this bright young man.  We
should accord him assistance to continue the struggle in our
district.  I will be calling some of you to contribute.  As far as I am
concern this young man need not worry about his teacher's
salary.  Pasaikou and Wassa, I hope you are listening.  He will get
an allowance from me my Wednesday of next week.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい