GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bakary sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:56:34 PDT
Hi,
This is my first time, but that's not important.I really felt the same way
my fellow Gambian Renner feels.I would not label anyone as "barking", but
can we be little bit positive and give our leader some chance.I am sure he
is doing something positive for our beloved country.
Bakary Dembo sanneh
Bellevue university Nebraska