GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:13:25 -0400
Sister Jamila Allston; Movement for the Restoration of Democracy in The
Gambia; The ALD Organizing Committee in Washington, D.C.; Demonstration
Organizers in Oslo, London, Wahington D.C.; Fundraising Committees every
where:

I salute you all and thank you for your efforts since the Massacre.  The
Movement is growing!  And Jammeh, his propagandists and intellectual
defenders have lost all credibility.  Things are Falling Apart, the
Center can not hold!

List Managers:  Thank you for removing the posting confirmation
requirement.  You are true democrats.

Ebrima Cessay:  Thanks to you and your sources for the "insider"
information.  They have been invaluable.

FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS WITH INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS!

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!