GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:27:41 PDT
Organisation of Gambians in Sweden (OGIS)
Box 45092
104 30 STOCKHOLM

We are requesting for the official adresses of Gambian Associations
in Sweden.
Kindly post the adress of your organisation to the above adress or post it
on the net.( Göteborg, Malmö, Gävle, Helsingborg etc.etc)

Aswell , outside Sweden - Bergen, Berlin, Hamburg, France, The UK,
and the USA. etc....
Thank you.

Yahya
Secretary(OGIS)