GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joseph Mendy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:23:38 -0600
Mr Kanteh,
What do you call this nonsense ? What do you call this unwarranted name
calling? and here you go again bluuuuffffinnng that you will deal with me,
come on cut the crap and be objective, the angry jargons that you throw on
people will not help shape a better Gambia and I bet if you were in the
Gambia right now the way you critique this regime will be totally different.
Sorry Folks, I really don't wanna distract you people from the real battle
but some of you people clearly have personal agendas in the fight to
liberate the Gambia.

"Today, PDOIS/Foroyaa is a mere rump and indeed a ghetto of Halifa Sallah's
misconceptions, delusions of grandeur,
inferiority/superiority complexes, fanatical obsession with Jawara and the
PPP, intellectual hauteur, inflated ego, snooty elitism and all the personal
baggages that come with that. This is the tragedy of the PDOIS: How one
single person's inflated ego, arrogance and grudges has come to exemplify
the very core of a party once upon a time that stood for justice and
liberty"