GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:41:15 EST
Mr Faal,
             what are you trying to say? It is not entirely clear if you just
don't like my observations or you have a big problem articulating yourself in
simple English. Perhaps if you take your time and express yourself clearly I
would have a sense of  your objections. As it now looks, you came across as a
kid who is both attempting to cry and talk in one breadth. Since your name is
Koto, I have to believe that you are not a grade school kid. If you want a
discussion of my views, I am happy to engage you. I am entitled to my views
and I don't particularly care how you perceive them. When I write anything on
Gambia-l it is because I want to. I do not conform to the silly notion that
Gambia-l is meant to be about what you or anyoneelse calls issues. It is
utterly foolish to premise the scope of a public forum on what some
contributors deem important or interesting. It is upto each contributor to
weigh in on whatever interests them . We can disagree on the facts or choose
to ignore topics that don't interest us. In your diatribe you tried mighty
hard to insult me but did not cite one single thing I said in my post that
you specifically dispute. It doesn't really matter what you think of me
personally or wish for me because I don't care. But by all means address the
subject matter and say your piece.
Karamba