From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: KTouray
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:19:30 EST
Subject: Re: Proposals to President Jammeh, Political Party L
To: [log in to unmask]

Dr Saine,
               Thanks a bunch for a solid and well thought-out proposal. I
believe what you outlined was comprehensive, measurable in terms of it's
effectiveness and an excellent roadmap to the society all Gambians deserve. I
support it in it's entirety and hope to do what I as an individual can to
make it work.  Since it is a packaged proposal, I am assuming you anticipate
that all the recommended steps be taken in tandem lest any group attempts to
pick some and relegate some to the backburner in an attempt to show
compliance that in truth is actually more of the same bad ways.

I look forward to the evolving of a framework that would once and forall make
politics an open, fair and competitive undertaking that would let the best
among us emerge to be leaders and stewards of the nation.

Karamba