Who are Africa's future apostles of change?
Africa's future appostles of change lies in the hearts and minds of all true
Africans. No one will create and build a possitive image for Africa besides
Africans themselves. Any good thing we yearn and dream for Africa has to come
from us. What are we doing as individuals as well as a member of a group to
help bring possitive change in Africa? As long as we allow our
self-centeredness and greed to guide our actions, we will still continue to
have a negative image about Africa. We cannot change other people but we can
change ourself. Are we prepared to change our self? We all have a key role to
play in building and nurturing a positive image for Africa.  There are great
and wonderful things to be proud of about Africa, so let us build on these
positive things if we want to have a better continent.  May God guide us to
look at Africa in a more possitive image.
Michael