My Fellow Gambians and Friends of The Gambia:

About 3 weeks ago I forwarded an e-mail to the entire online community
about Taf's Web site (http://www.tafgambia.com). He shared with us
information about purchasing/building or developing your properties in
The Gambia. This is a follow up to that.

Because of the large number of e-mail responses he received, Taf decided
to visit the US and meet with all of us.  Attached is the information
about his presentation.

Best Regards,
Muhammadou Kah

Please come in direct contact with TAF- A Gambian Entrepreneur currently
visiting Washington, DC and Atlanta.

WASHINGTON, DC, VENUE:          HOWARD UNIVERSITY
                                                              School of
Business
                                                              3rd Floor-
Room # 322
PRESENTATION START TIME:     2:00PM- 5:00pm

 ATLANTA VENUE:                            Saidou’s  Studio
                                                               College
Park Georgia

PRESENTATION START TIME:     12:00PM –3:00pm