Brother Habib:

Thanks for the EM. Yes, it will be great if he can also be around during
the GLC. I'm not sure whether he can be away from home for that long but
I'll convey your suggestion to him.

He is arriving from the Gambia today/tom morrow and is scheduled to meet
with Gambians and Friends of the Gambia  in Washington, DC the 12th and
in Atlanta the 13th. The GLC is not scheduled until February 19th .

Actually, Latjor did ask me whether Taf is going to be around for the
GLC and I suggested that he should meet with him to see whether he can
make it. Although Politics is important to quite a number of the Online
community, I strongly agree with you that Entrepreneurship and Business
Opportunities is equally, if not more  important to quite a number also.
Your observation is most welcome.

To be honest, I think Latjor drafted those topics based on people who
volunteered to present their interest and expertise rather than a focus
on a particular topic or area.  I'm sure Latjor will send and EM to this
effect. I'm by no means speaking for you Lat!

Please allow me to strongly suggest to you and those interested to by
all means present a business topic or any other topic of  interest and
relevance to our community during this coming  GLC. You can forward an
e-mail to Latjor with your availability and suggested topics. I have no
doubt that Latjor will certainly encourage and accommodate your topic on
the agenda.

So, I look forward to your support to our very own-Taf. I hope that all
Gambians and Friends of The Gambia will come and support this positive
brother.

Let us all imagine for a moment, the possibilities and opportunities
that could be, if we genuinely support and encourage our  interaction
with all of our local business people.  Please, come and lend your
support even if you are not interested in this particular proposal.

Best Regards,
Muhammadou