Please, if you can provide your correct adress i'll be able to mail you a copy of the vision 2020.I am almost certain that people like Manlafy Jarju will also be able assist on that.However,as far as i know

the vision 2020 is not on the net(it may be too bulky a stuff).

                                               Essa Bokarr Sey.

                                               in Paris.

"A. P. Dampha" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear List memebers,
during my research on Gambian economie I found the reference to the vision
2020 paper.Is this available on the internet. Can someone help me with a
link please. Or where could I get a copy?
Tanks a lot.
Angelika Prox Dampha