Hi!
    Thought IŽd let you all know that there is a Gambian competing Saturday evening for the title of Miss Sweden. Ida Manneh, whose father is Gambian and whose mother is Swedish is competing for the coveted crown. Let us all remember her in our prayers so that she can win. I felt real proud when I saw her on tv during the intro saying that her father is Gambian. Have a good evening.
                                                                                                           Buharry.